Thursday, September 23, 2010

all better

Hi

My teeth are all through now and no more pain. The last 2 x days Mum has used a styrofoam cup with a cutout in it for my nose and she gets me to drink from that. Guess what I love it.... finally we found something that I can use to drink from that doesn't scare me. I have been drinking up to 300mm a day which means definately no more tube if I keep it up.

Becuase my teeth don't hurt anymore I am eating really well again and trying all sorts of different food. It is amazing how well I eat now after the "no tube program" mum and Dad did with me via Austria. I also do ABR every day and don't complain anymore. I just watch the Wiggles while Mum works on my back. At night I use the machine all night and now I have a big bed it is so easy. Mum or Dad usually end up sleeping in my bed now when I wake up as it is so comfy......

Soon we all go to Queensland as Dad has a conference to go to so we go too. We are staying at the Gold Coast and Mum and I are going to go to Seaworld and also go shopping. Can't wait it should be fun.

Ok better go. Lots of luv

Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment